Hermetic Dating Rituals Hermetic Dating Rituals

Absolutely brilliant, so many great twists, great animation style, and very timely. Well done. I'd very much like to find out what happens to our protagonist next.

Office Awesomeness Ep 1 Office Awesomeness Ep 1

Animation was slick, plot at the beginning was funny and engaging. Towards the end I found the plot to be a bit meandering and lacking in cohesion, and the black person monkey jokes felt a little contrived.

Your animating skills are off the chain, however.

Hamster Escape Hamster Escape

Absolutely brilliant. The characters were expressive and lovable, and the plot was totally engaging. Every shot had a purpose,and you packed a lot into a very short piece. Thanks a million for adding this to the internet.

Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV

God damn I hate to admit it but this is off the chain. The production value is superb, and I caught myself humming the chorus by the end.

My ONLY piece if constructive feedback would be to have varied up the dance moves/hand gestures toward during the shots of the rapper himself. A few the moves were a bit redundant, which stuck out a bit more than usual since the rest of the video was constantly progressing and changing. Still, a pretty minor gripe. Well done dudes, fuckin' astounding.

Hej Sokoly Hej Sokoly

My only issue with this submission was the music. It was throbbing, fast paced techno from the very beginning, and it made me feel as though I was being rushed through the initial scenes that introduce the characters and build the world. I felt that more ambient music that later swelled to greater intensity for the action scenes would have given the piece a bit more dynamic range.

I must say that the animation was fantastic however.

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Excellent job, Aardvark! I have seen your work come a long way from the beginning. It has always been good, but finally you have grounded the crazy abstractions in a concrete plot that throws the surreal-ness into relief. You hit the nail on the head with this one- excellent voice acting and your patently disgusting animation. Hope to see more like it. 5/5.

Swelter Swelter

All. My. FIVE.

The Pocket Watch The Pocket Watch

Gotta work on that dialogue. The backgrounds, the animation, all very stylized and well done, but the dialogue lost me at a few key points.

For example, the speech is all very contemporary until you get "Alas, the sun draws it's veil. See you tomorrow, my love!"
This came off as contrived compared to the tone evoked by the visuals/ the rest of the dialogue. I'd avoid the old-timey speech here.

Then we have the phone conversation. This is a thing we call an expository monologue, and if you are going to do it, for god's sake try not to be heavy handed. "My daughter is dead? She died shortly after I left?" That's not what someone would say in that situation, it's what a character would say to let us know what's going on. Either give us the end of the phone call so this doesn't feel so expository, or cut the dialogue and show us visually.

I'm only giving such a lengthy criticism because I liked it and thought it was worthwhile to write an in-depth review. Good stuff.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

This is just too fucking good to not be making you money. I want to give you cash in exchange for your sweet sweet toons.

How I Got Through SWTOR How I Got Through SWTOR

Loved the dialouge, found the animation simple but funny and pleaseing. Great work.