Hermetic Dating Rituals Hermetic Dating Rituals

Absolutely brilliant, so many great twists, great animation style, and very timely. Well done. I'd very much like to find out what happens to our protagonist next.

Office Awesomeness Ep 1 Office Awesomeness Ep 1

Animation was slick, plot at the beginning was funny and engaging. Towards the end I found the plot to be a bit meandering and lacking in cohesion, and the black person monkey jokes felt a little contrived.

Your animating skills are off the chain, however.

Hamster Escape Hamster Escape

Absolutely brilliant. The characters were expressive and lovable, and the plot was totally engaging. Every shot had a purpose,and you packed a lot into a very short piece. Thanks a million for adding this to the internet.

Wolverine Tokyo Rail Rush Wolverine Tokyo Rail Rush

Mmm, this game feels more like a pay check then a creative endeavor. Also, why would there be a giant wall blocking two of the three tracks in a tokyo subway?
Why do the ninjas simply disappear when you kill them, instead of giving us a satisfying death animation? Why can't you jump over them?
Good job doing this in 3d, but I gave up quickly because there was little variety in the gameplay and the collectible convenient product placement "5 Gum" coins did nothing, and were not even tracked on the final score.

Dead Zed Dead Zed

A lot of people found this excessively difficult. I for one beat this on my first try using a track pad instead of a mouse (which is tough for fps games) and never got below 60% or so. One thing that I found detracted from gameplay is that I found the grenade launcher before I found at least 3 previous weapons, meaning that there was nowhere to go from there. I also thought that the combat scenes made little sense since we were supposedly moving around. Why were we always fighting in the same field?

I wanted more variety, but overall the gameplay is very smooth and the graphics are excellent. Very deserving of first page. While it seemed like an exact copy of Last Stand , I enjoyed the more realistic first person perspective.

My BIGGEST GRIPE however, is that after all that drama and suspense I got nothing but a crappy congratulations screen saying that the army saved me. I want an animation showing some gore and whatnot, or at least more descriptive text. Make the ending more cathartic.

Zombie Pinball Zombie Pinball

nice

Killer graphics and physics, but even on hard mode I found myself halfway paying attention while I endlessly romped all over the game until my wrist got sore and I got bored. My guess is the high score boards will be dominated by whoever goes the longest without getting bored. You might try imposing a time limit at which your score caps, so the game becomes a race to beat dungeons and unlock bonuses in the allotted time, though you can play beyond the time limit for a non-canonical score if you choose. Still, very strong submission over all.

Mango Festival Mango Festival

Mango Festival

Great piece of art! The entire thing was charming and engaging with lots of detail, the story line was great, keep up the good work!

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks so much, drawing the details was okay, but coloring it all took forever it seemed. Cheers

When she isn't upset When she isn't upset

5 ten fave

5ed, 10ed, and faved. Don't usually do that on the art portal.

trolling, a gentleman affair trolling, a gentleman affair

umm

Umm, excuse me, this is fucking incredible. I accidentally clicked 4 when rating it though. I was aiming for five. So my enthusiasm actually lowered your average rating. No worries though, I'll come back and vote five tomorrow.

data777 responds: